The building model not only requires that the building approach the real proportion, shape, color, texture and planning environment, but also the interior space of the key building rooms, indoor furnishings and structure, structure and so on. The display models are usually made of wood, plywood, plastic boards, plexiglass and metal sheets.
1. pre production planning
According to the plan, elevation, renderings and model requirements provided by Party A, the model making style is formulated.
2. model price budget
The budget officer determines the model fees and signs the production service orders according to the architectural style, the scale of the models, the material technology and the drawing depth.
3. production organization review
The technical personnel will check the analysis drawings to determine the model material, processing technology, production schedule and effect requirements.
4. production completion test
The quality inspection manager and the project leader compare the drawings, and carry out detailed inspection and adjustment according to our company's "quality inspection standards".
5. Party A's acceptance of fine-tuning
The business manager and technical director will assist Party A in fine-tuning the final acceptance.
6. model factory checking and taking photos
Professional photographer assists Party A in data retention and final acceptance.
7. model transport service
The company provides professional transportation to assist train and aircraft consignment and technical support.
8. model installation and debugging
The company's after-sales service personnel will be debugged and installed at the spot of model exhibition, and will leave after Party A's satisfaction.
In short, the building model is divided into two steps. The first step is the construction model of the preliminary design phase, which is called the work model, which can be made briefly to be processed and disassembled. After completing the preliminary design, the second step design can be carried out, and a more refined model can be produced to demonstrate the model for approval of the design plan. The display model not only requires that the building approach the real proportion, shape, color, texture and planning environment, but also the interior space of the key building rooms, indoor furnishings and structure, structure and so on. In short, the building model is designed to achieve the purpose and design of performance design.
In addition, attention should be paid to the principle of lighting primary and secondary layering in building model making, that is, lighting should be based on the characteristics of scenery. In addition, we should follow the principles of the elegant lining of the pan mouth.
- Making Use Of Real Estate Model
- The Bright Colors In The Sandbox Model
- The Significance Of The Garden Sand...
- Design And Manufacture Of Garden Sa...
- Four Functions Of Fine-counting Gar...
- Students Of Architecture Department...
- The Construction Model Has The Inev...
- Development And Change Of Mechanica...
- Sand Table Making Materials And Mat...
- Architectural Models Can Express A ...
- Detailed Construction Method Of Bui...
- Building Model Making Process
- Historical Background Of Architectu...
- Sand Table Model Definition
- Basic Features Of Architectural Models
- Building Model Materials
- Classification Model
- Building Models Can Convey A Lot Of...
- Wanke Future City
- The Architectural Model Has A Certa...