Villa Building Model
1. Product name: villa building sand table model, villa model, villa group sand table, high-end villa model. 2. The production contents include building model, environmental model, model lighting, sand table display base and other contents. 3. The villa model is divided into the single villa...
1. Product name: villa building sand table model, villa model, villa group sand table, high-end villa model.
2. The production contents include building model, environmental model, model lighting, sand table display base and other contents.
3. The villa model is divided into the single villa building model and the overall villa area sanddish model.
Single villa model can be divided into three (1) single-family villa architectural models, which mainly reflect architectural appearance and environment.
(2) single-family villa building model, the exterior wall of the building is made of transparent acrylic materials, and the interior space of the building is fully reflected.
(3) the single-family villa model, which reflects the architectural appearance and environment, is fully simulated and produced in the interior of the building, and the family size can be raised and lowered.
The sanddish model of the whole villa area mainly reflects the location of the building, the environment and supporting facilities in the community.
4. Building model making materials, ABS resin material, mechanical engraving, artificial splicing.
The road simulation of the environment is made, and the water system is made of the model glass (technical support for true water effect and dynamic lighting effect).
Plants and trees and sketch all handmade by our professional technical personnel, according to unit provide landscape design layout, order no landscape plan with our environment play master layout.
5. It is suggested that the proportion of the building model of monomer villas is 1:20-1:50. The proportion of the total villa sand table model is recommended to be between 1:50 and 1:45, depending on the location and expense budget.
6. The pre-order unit needs to provide, building monomer drawings, environmental general plan drawings, landscape design drawings, rendering drawings, specific sand table model size specifications and other requirements, etc.
7. When the sand table model is finished, the standard air box is used to pack and deliver the goods.